About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Results Today

Aban Offshore
Cairn India
eClerx Services
IRB Infra.Devl.
Marico
SEAMEC
Allied Digital
Canara Bank
Engineers India
IVRCL Infra.
Motherson Sumi
SREI Infra. Fin.
Alstom Projects
Central Bank
Federal Bank
IVR-Prime Urban
MRF
Tata Steel
Apollo Hospitals
Cipla
GMR Infra.
J & K Bank
Mundra Port
Tata Tea
Arshiya Intl.
Colgate-Palm.
Godawari Power
Jai Corp
Opto Circuits
Torrent Power
B P C L
Crompton Greaves
Graphite India
Jain Irrigation
Oriental Bank
United Phosp.
Bank of India
Dalmia Cement
GTL Infra.
Jindal Steel
Phoenix Mills
UTV Software
BF Utilities
Den Networks
Havells India
JSLPidilite Inds.
Bharati Shipyard
Dena Bank
Himadri Chemical
Kesoram Inds.
Prakash Inds.
Britannia Inds
Dishman Pharma
HSBC Invest
Koutons Retail
Provogue (India)
C C C LDredging Corpn
I O B
Madras Cement
Reliance Media

No comments:

Monitor link