About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

GOOD NIGHT

Hi friends,

Sorry for the inconvenience today, I could not update the blog. The market was lacklustre and August F & O series is closed today.

 FII trading activities reveals that since April 2009 they have purchased considerable stock of equity from our market and dumped only once in May2010 in a big way. They also sold off today  a considerable value in a day, since then. It is my observation that they will dump the stock any time now as the market has given a good rise. They will start selling and book profit. Market is in bullish trend but profit booking by FIIs and other traders will bring some fall or say correction. Market will find some reason to fall and sure to give up good points tomorrow or in days to come next week.

Traders should book profits, go short and wait to buy new is my advice.

However, followings are worth a good buy.

NESTLE
CROMPTON
ENIL
RUCHI SOYA
MARG
FINOLEX IND

Go short OR BOOK PROFITS on:

CAIRN
CENTURY TEXT

More tomorrow afternoon.

Good Night,

Jagruti.

2 comments:

doctorgeeta said...

Dear Jagruti,

U had advised a strong buy on Atul Ltd.

Any particular exit levels or time span for booking profit??

Pl advise.

Also bought Malwa as per yr advise.

Jagruti Fadia said...

exit atul ltd at 175, and can be re-entered if still rises.

Monitor link