About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Sunday, January 16, 2011

HELLO

Hi Friends,

Hope you had a happy kite flying.

We are meeting after a long time and the market has lost many points meanwhile , since the day new calander year started. FIIs are big sellers, HNIs and retail investors/traders are not operative and on low volume the market is declining everyday. It has lost almost 50% of its recent upmove. The support is seen at 18500 approximately but more likely , it will be just a bounce back and exit is adviced at every rise as in long term market does not look good. MACD indicators of almost all indices have turn negative.New buying is not adviced at the moment.

More on the opening bell tomorrow,

Regards,

Jagruti.

No comments:

Monitor link