About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Friday, November 11, 2011

GOOD MORNING

Hi friends,


How are you doing ?


I had written a week ago about my views on the market and   also a few days ago I posted  the other view of Darashaw & Co. ....
From yesterday, those views seem to be coming true. Market has started declining on the global cues. It may reach slowly and gradually to sensex 15000 level and at that time we have again to take view whether it will rise or fall from that point !!


In this bad market also HAVELLS is doing good. In the medium term it should rise from CMP419 to approx 600+.

I had also adviced about buying and staying invested in precious metals like gold and silver. Once I had said that gold will rise up to INR 30,000. The level has almost reached.

I am not active on the blog giving picks every now and then but it does not mean that I am not active on the markets.

More later,

With the best regards,

Jagruti.

No comments:

Monitor link