About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Good night

It's Monday... and not blue :)Image by Kassel via Flickr


Hi Friends,



Regrets for being unable to write the blog for two days.

After watching the action replay of today's market action, it looks that market has broken out from 21days moving average and will rise till 16000 on sensex as it is the big supply zone. One must watch after 16000 whether market comes back or rises further.



Stock to trade tomorrow are:



CESC LTD.

MAHINDRA HOLIDAYS

TULIP TELE

WALCHANDNAGAR

WHIRLPOOL

TATA MOTORS

BGR ENERGY

MARUTI SIEMENS

JINDAL DRILLING

SIEMENS

EVERONN

NAVBHARAT VENTURES



Best medium term investments:



ATLANTA

BHUSHAN STEEL



More on the opening bell tomorrow,



good night,

Jagruti.

No comments:

Monitor link