About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SHORT SELL BAJAJ HINUSTAN AND BOOK PROFIT ON INTRA DAY LONGS

3 comments:

Sharetipsinfo said...

Hi,

Stock market India is volatile and all those who speculate in market are loosing everyday. Please remember stock market is not for speculation purpose. If one feel investing in stock market is gamble then its better to think again.

One should always note that if they want to invest money they should do proper research be it fundamental research or technical research. Just think how come you can invest
your money without any convincing reason for the same?

Indian stock market is one of the most happening and emerging market. Major Indian stock exchanges are BSE and NSE and both are of world class standards.

So grab good stocks and invest that’s the bottom line.

Anonymous said...

Nice story as for me. I'd like to read something more concerning this topic. Thanx for posting this data.

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read this post. Thanks for it. I like such themes and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Joan Benedict

Monitor link