About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Evening

Evening on my townImage by khalid almasoud via Flickr

Hi Friends,

Since a long time time I have not written to you at length as I was busy sharpening and enhancing my technical analysis skill sets at a training programme.

Since the first week of January ended , the market trend has weakened. Every new day , we expect it to hold on and be strong but in vain. It is very important at this level to watch it break 16600-700 resistance and hold strong to confirm intermittant upward trend. February month will not be very strong and we may or may not watch a strong budget rally. In last 10 years i.e. from 2001, only February 2002 was strong, all other February months were either lower or insignificantly higher. Accordingly, I do not have much hope this month for any strong pull back. Other technical aspects too suggest the same.

I advise my followers to keep on booking profits at each level,if any and sit on cash for buying opportunities. PSUs like Hind. copper, nmdc, stc india, etc., hdfc , Walchand nagar, look good , accumulate them till budget. Larsen, Reliance look weak. Certain IT shares - Mphasis,Avaya Global, Pharma like zydus are good buys.

More when we meet tomorrow on the market opening,

Good Night,

Jagruti.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Monitor link