About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Monday, July 26, 2010

BF UTILITIES IS SHY NEAR 1000 MARK BUT HAS MULTIFOLD RISE

The Cagayan Valley National Highway. 22 km. of...Image via Wikipedia

BF UTILITIES RUNNING ON FAST TRACK - HIGHWAYS.

It is a very good long term buy and must be added to the portfolio, cmp 974 and target is 3400+ in long term as it has fallen from this mark once.

Also the other reasons :

1. It has increased its FII limit to 40% recently.

2. It has 400-500 acres of land bank at almost zero cost on the ring road , Banglore and will be used for infrastructural development of Banglore and Mumbai-Banglore highway . It is to be sold off in near future which will generate huge profits. Even toll booth will give good profits.

3. It is demerging its investment business.

4. It is power generating company for Kalyani group and has good future.
5. IPO of Nandi Infrastructure corridor .

Enhanced by Zemanta


No comments:

Monitor link