About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Besides being a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,SAP certified consultant(FICO) and A Director in an advertising Company,I am a BSE certified stock analyst(technical) and I trade regularly on Bombay stock exchange.Do you like to have some free reliable stock trading tips ??? Visit my blog daily and follow my research.

FANS

FOR THE NEW USERS

THIS BLOG IS A FRIENDLY EFFORT TO ENABLE USERS TO MAKE PROFIT BY PUTTING MY KNOWLEDGE TO THEIR USE. STOCK PICKS GIVEN HERE ARE FOR TRADING, THEY ARE REAL TIME AND MOMENTUM STOCKS I.E. THEY WILL RISE / FALL VERY FAST GIVING QUICK PROFITS. USERS SHOULD MAKE THEIR TRADING STRATEGY AND ENTER THE STOCK IMMEDIATELY AND EXIT AS PER THEIR PRUDENCE WHEN TRADE FETCHES 15-20% RETURN.

Before using the blog,I advise viewers to read my very first few posts which I wrote when I started this blog.

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Jet airways as predicted ....

Jet AirwaysEtihad deal

Jet Airways will sell a minority stake to fast-growing Abu Dhabi-based carrier Etihad Airways for Rs 2,060 crore (roughly USD 379 million) after months of negotiations.

India's largest airline by market share said in a brief statement to the stock exchange that its board approved the allotment to Etihad of 27.3 million shares at Rs 754.74 each on a preferential basis.

*India and UAE signed an MoU on Air Services today
-Both sides agreed to allocate an additional 36,670 seats per week over 3 years
Alert: Existing bilateral rights stands at 13,330 weekly seats

Jet-Etihad say

Jet's majority ownership will remain with Indian nationals and Jet's founder and non-executive chairman Naresh Goyal will hold 51 percent of the airline after the deal, which is subject to shareholder approval, the statement added.

As part of the deal Jet will establish a hub in Abu Dhabi and expand its reach through Etihad Airways' global network.





No comments:

Monitor link